Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm baaaaccckkk....

Nothing so much needs reforming as other people's habits- Mark Twain.

It's been way too long. Time to dust off the blog and post a little about the life and times, but I'm currently doing my art so Mable is posting as me... imposter-hood. Since I have the utmost difficulty with regularity (of the blog posting kind), I have agreed to a public record keeping for the next 30 days, give or take, in order to establish a habit.

Mable thinks 30 should do the trick; I'm not so sure. The deal is this:

Daily-

Me... 3o minutes art, 200 situps, 10 pushups (weak sauce...), meditation (10 minutes), tv less than 1 hour a day (embarrassing but honest)
Mable... 200 situps, 25 pushups (stronger sauce), meditation (10 minutes), breathing exercised (10 minutes, don't ask)
Lucy... find 1 peanut, watch cat for 1 hour, learn left means left and right means right.

Day 1: All tasks complete except Lucy. She appears to misunderstand the nature of the deal but we are working on it.. She did watch the cat for an hour and half. She was proud and thought she deserved an extra treat. Oh yeah, here is the first piece of art >>>








3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you have decided to come back! Your paintings are awesome! Please post more of them. Love ya, Cousin Beck

Lindsey said...

GEEZ picasso! I L.O.V.E. your art. Ditto - please post more! We missed you in the blogosphere - don't abandon us again!!
xoxo
PS: I don't think I could pull off more than 10 pushups in my current condition - I need to take your example and set some goals!!

Simon Blundell said...

I like what I am seeing :) I'm gonna make art every week and blog it. ;)

-Simon