Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the night i started my blog

here i am looking dumb founded at my blog. february 20th at 11:50 pm i am finally finished posting my first blog post.

i talked to my very best friend emily today while i was driving to work, and she threaten me that if i didn't get my blog going by march 1st she would block me from viewing her blog. well em, i guess your threat worked. my eyes are now blog shot ( i meant to say blood shot) and blurry from looking at my computer screen to long. as you can see from the post to follow this it has taken me, what 2 hours 3 hours to put this together.

i couldn't be happier!!! it has been on my list for two months along with 20 other things, so now i'm down to 19 things to cross off. i will love to put a big red slash through, create blog!

6 comments:

Emily said...

YES!!! Erin, I am super impressed and it looks great! I'm adding your link to my blog right now! Way to go!

Liz Ward said...

Wahoo!!! Now I am going to be jealous of your artsy fartsy blog! Love it already, and I will be checking regularly, no pressure!!! Love you!

Lindsey said...

YAY! This is the best day of our blogging life. Keep it up so we can keep up with you!!! PS: Your hair is so cute - - your house is also ADORABLE.

Paige said...

Erin, Welcome to the blog world. How are you? I haven't seen you in way too long. You look adorable...

Morgan said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Erin! I love all the pics of the snow and hte mountains. P.S. Why do you have an old school projector at your house?

Amanda said...

Erin, you're darling and fun and I'm glad I can peek at your blog every now and then. Lucy can come over again I'll donate some stuffed animals to her again!